With Summer officially in full swing, check out the possibilities when you stay at the Homestead Suites. We are centrally located on the Door Peninsula so you are minutes from all events. Check out the fireworks displays in Egg Harbor on the 3rd and Baileys Harbor or Gills Rock on the 4th.
Other July events include:
- July 4: Hairpin Run, Fish Creek
- July 6: Freedom Fest, Sister Bay
- July 6-7: Renaissance Fantasy Faire, Egg Harbor
- July 7: FFA Alumni Dairy Breakfast, Valmy
- July 10-14: Door County Folk Festival
- July 11-14: Art, Craft & Amish Quilt Sale, Jacksonport
- July 13-14: Belgian Day, Brussels
- July 13-14: Door County Triathlon, Egg Harbor
Located in the heart of the harbor town of Fish Creek, Wisconsin the Homestead Suites is conveniently located near the entrance to Peninsula State Park so you can practically bike, hike or cross country ski right from your door. A fine selection of restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance, and at the Homestead you are at the center of everything Door County has to offer – art exhibits, tours, theater shows, and scenic shoreline vistas. After a full day, we will welcome you back to relax in your comfortable accommodations at the Homestead Suites! Call 1-800-686-6621 for availability and reservations.