Homestead Suites is your
Gateway to Peninsula State Park!
Homestead Suites sits conveniently near the entrance to Peninsula State Park in Fish Creek, Wisconsin. Peninsula State Park is Wisconsin’s most complete state park and a favorite camping and hiking destination.
Over 100 years old Peninsula State Park covers over 3,700 acres and is bordered by 8 miles of Green Bay shoreline.
The park also features the summer Northern Sky Theatre, the 18-hole Peninsula State Park Golf Course, a sand beach at Nicolet Beach with rentals, camp store and snack bar, bicycle and hiking trails, and the historic Eagle Bluff lighthouse and museum.
Operated by the non-profit Peninsula Golf Associates, Peninsula State Park golf course is considered to be one of the most scenic golf courses in Wisconsin.
- Hike or bike through the Peninsula State Park trail system
- Pack a lunch and eat along the scenic shoreline of Green Bay
- Stop by the Nature Center and feed the birds
*Pictured – Eagle Trail in Peninsula State Park. Image courtesy of Wisconsin Explorer
- Rent a kayak or paddle wheel at Nicolet Beach
- Observe Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, take a tour and enjoy the view
- Bring your binoculars and do some sight seeing at the Eagle Tower site
- Climb the new Eagle Tower!
- Attend a performance at Northern Sky Theatre in the Amphitheater
- Appreciate tranquility as you hike or bike the trails in summer, or cross country ski or snowshoe the trails in winter
Homestead Suites is conveniently located near all the best things to do and see in Door County, Wisconsin! Get out and explore all of the greatest Door County attractions, and top off your day relaxing in your cozy, comfortable suite at the Homestead.
From iconic fish boils, to trolley tours and theater performances at the Peninsula Players Theatre in Fish Creek or the Northern Sky Theater at nearby Peninsula Park, or the classic outdoor movie experience at the Skyway Drive-In Theatre, there’s something for everyone for enjoy!