June offers a wide variety of activities to suit everyone! Here are some fun things that you can plan your vacation around:
- June 1: National Trails Day-Whitefish Dunes State Park
- June 1-2: Blessing of the Fleet Festival-Baileys Harbor
- June 1-2: Free Fun Weekend-Wisconsin State Parks
- June 7: Range Lights & Cana Island 150th Anniversary Celebration-Baileys Harbor
- June 6-9: Door County Lighthouse Festival – County-wide
- June 8: Roofing of the Goats and Parade-Sister Bay
- June 15: Door County Beer Festival – Baileys Harbor
- June 15: Fyr Bal Festival – Ephraim
Whatever you choose to do, the Homestead Suites is centered on the Door Peninsula for easy access to all events.
Located in the heart of the harbor town of Fish Creek, Wisconsin the Homestead Suites is conveniently located near the entrance to Peninsula State Park so you can practically bike, hike or cross country ski right from your door. A fine selection of restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance, and at the Homestead you are at the center of everything Door County has to offer – art exhibits, tours, theater shows, and scenic shoreline vistas. After a full day, we will welcome you back to relax in your comfortable accommodations at the Homestead Suites! Call 1-800-686-6621 for availability and reservations.